Hola! So I am on a 4 month countdown until my wedding day and I want to start a new series for wedding related posts. It is going to be called: Escape Singledom.
In my first post of this series I wanted to do a fun tag. I found the Couples 123 tag.
There are 10 questions.
Each question is asked and each person comes up with an answer.
Couple counts to 3 and reveals his/her answer at the same time.
I think that none of his answers will match mine and I may get slightly annoyed. There will probably be a lot of “really” and “are you serious” being said with some shaking of my head. We shall see what happens, lol.
Here are our results:
If your fiance could be married to a movie star who would it be?
- Him: Paul Wall, from Fast and Furious. Lort.
- Me: Ryan Reynolds. Since I don’t want to be Paul Walker’s widower. But if he was alive… LISTEN!
If your fiance could be a celebrity who would it be?
- Him: Beyoncé. Fair answer.
- Me: No one. Not really into being a celebrity.
You’ve gone to 711 to get milk and decide to buy your fiance a treat, what did you buy?
- Him: Ice cream, duh. I do love icecream.
- Me: Slushy! Or Candy…
What percentage of house work would your fiance say that she does?
- Him: 30. So generoussss.
- Me: 20…
If your fiance could choose one thing for you to get rid of, what would it be?
- Him: Junk Food Snacks. I do try to get him to eat better.
- Me: Those dang fish tanks!
What is your fiance’s most repeated sentence or phrase?
- Him: You slow. Touché.
- Me: I’m hungry.
What is your fiance’s most used [pet name for you]?
- Him: Toots. Also correct.
- Me: Tooty.
What is your fiance’s ultimate favorite movie?
- Him: Star Wars, may the force be with you. I can see why he chose this.
- Me: Don’t have one.
A meteor just hit, you’ve saved everything important, what would your fiance go back to get?
- Him: Ice Cream. Really?
- Me: Everything else. I am a hoarder and am emotionally tied to a lot of things.
The saying opposites attract is true because my fiance and I are opposite at _______?
- Him: The Definition of Cleaning. He tidies up, done often. I deep clean, done not as often.
- Me: Almost everything that deals with preference.
It was much more entertaining than I thought it would be. And other than having to explain the rules fifty times, I wasn’t very annoyed at all. So I think this tag was a win and we both definitely got our giggles in for the day.
Do you know of some more relationship tags or challenges that might be fun for my fiancé and I to do? Do you have any wedding-related post topics that you would like me to discuss? Let me know in the comments!