Well, I have a confession… I may or may not be a candle hoarder – specifically candles from Bath & Body Works. No, this post isn’t sponsored. But I wish it was! lol. I have certain candles that I burn during certain seasons and times of the year. Below you will find a list of the candles I have for the winter season.
Tis the Season
- This candle smells exactly like Christmas! It’s got a little spice to it, but isn’t as spicy as a Cinnamon Apple Type of smell.
- I don’t usually like any sweet vanilla scented candles, but I think I can handle a Merry Cookie candle. However, it definitely isn’t my favorite.
- This candle literally smells exactly like it is named. My friend says she smells more of the fire when she burns hers, but I think mine smells exactly like a fire roasted marshmallow. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.
- This is a great alternative to the usual apple cents. This candles gives a fruity scent that still works for the winter time.
Winter Candy Apple
- This is a sweeter smelling candle. I love it! It’s definitely in my top favorites.
- I feel like this candle reminds me of a man. But not an overbearing manly musk smell. This candle is more for Fall, but I just love the scent so much that I wanted to include it.
Do you like candles? Let me know where you get yours from and what scents you love in the comments below. I have gotten my fiance hooked on candles so he loves my candle hoarding lifestyle, lol.
Don’t forget to enter to win my Christmas Photo Challenge! Only two days left to enter!