1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I don’t have a favorite Christmas movie. It’s too difficult to choose just one. But you can check out my Top 25 Christmas Movies here.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes. And not do I miss snow on Christmas. My younger sisters and I would always see who would be the first to put her foot in the fresh snow. Christmas just isn’t as nostalgic without snow.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend my holiday at my mom’s house and my fiancé’s family’s house.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I don’t have a favorite Christmas song. It’s too hard to just choose one. You can check out my Top 25 Christmas Songs here.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes! So when it was just my sisters and I we could open one gift on Christmas Eve. Now that my sister’s have their own families, we open the gifts from each family.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen… Rudolph!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. Ain’t nobody got time to take care of a real one. I’ve never had a real tree and really one to get one in the future with my hubby!
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving, hands down. I’m always about giving. I love to help provide essentials and I also love to see someone’s face light up as they open a gift.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Now who can answer this question?… Lol.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
One of the small Christmas Towns in the cheesy Christmas Movies.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I would like to consider my pro in that I am detail oriented. Now, if we are judging by time spent wrapping – maybe not so much.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
My nephew got a stuffed animal as a gift, smiled real big, and said “… I … Hate this.”
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
What? The truth that he’s awesome? I’ve known that all along.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make a list of things I want to improve on. I get bored easily so I move from interest to interst often. So I’m gonna say somewhat but no.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Traditions! I love that no matter how old I am I will always do some of the same exact things that I did as a child and get to relive those moments and create more similar memories.
Answer these Christmas Tag questions below in the comments! Or add a link to yours in the comments. I would love to read your answers. 🙂