It is day one of the 12 Days of Christmas. I am both pumped that is getting close to Christmas and somewhat sad because I don’t want it to be over… As you can probably tell from my previous posts, I love making lists. I think in lists, I function in lists.
In honor of it being Day 1 of 12, I will not be giving out a partridge in a pear tree, but I am sharing my Christmas Bucket List and that’s even better!
Watch at least one Christmas Movie each day
- This won’t be too difficult, since I do this every year. And I refuse to go one day without watching a Christmas movie.
Make a Gingerbread House
- I don’t do this every year, but I definitely want to do it this year! I have all of the materials so I have no excuse.
Kiss Underneath the Mistletoe
- This one already has a check mark beside it. Thanks boo 😉
Bake Christmas Cookies
- This one also has a check beside it. I have already baked all of the Christmas Tree cookies, now it is time for the Reindeer cookies.
Donate to Angel Tree
- Check! Check! Check! I do this every year and wouldn’t miss it for the world.
Watch The Nutcracker
- Hallmark has a movie about a ballet dancer who is dancing in the Nutcracker… which I am going to watch, but I would much rather see the ballet live!
Make a Christmas List
- My fiance is always hassling me about what I want for Christmas so… it’s only right.
Re-read the story of the birth of Jesus
- I like to make sure that I never forget the real Reason for the Season.
Drink Some Eggnog
- Or get an eggnog milkshake from Cookout…
Wear a tacky Christmas Sweater
- When is it ever a good idea not to wear one?!
Pay for a stranger’s food
- Maybe in a drive-thru, maybe in a restaurant. The world may never know.
Volunteer Somewhere New
- I definitely want the opportunity to be geared towards children. If you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments below!
What is on your Christmas Bucket List?
Check out my Christmas Photo Challenge details to enter and win here.